Anyone who’s ever sat behind the wheel of a heavy duty truck knows that driving a big vehicle is much different than driving a something smaller, like a sedan. Backing up is more difficult, seeing behind you is harder, and navigating down small roads is tricky because heavy duty vehicles are both wide and bulky. After all, you don’t want to hit anything or anyone on the road. Experienced towing professionals know that towing heavy duty vehicles is just as different as driving one. Read on to learn more about heavy duty towing in Greeley, CO:
- Heavy duty towing requires special trucks: The number one difference between towing a regular-sized vehicle and a heavy duty truck is the type of tow truck that’s needed to transport the vehicle. Towing large vehicles requires a larger tow truck with special cables and equipment. Unlike our competitors, who may only have one or two tow trucks capable of transporting a heavy duty vehicle, we have a whole fleet of tow trucks that are specially designed for heavy duty towing. You’ll never have to wait around for one of our professionals to come tow your vehicle!
- Heavy duty towing is more difficult: Towing a heavy duty vehicle is quite a bit more difficult than towing a regular sized vehicle or motorcycle. Backing up a large tow truck takes years of practice. Heavy duty trucks are also more likely to break down at a construction site or other area with a lot of obstacles to avoid. You’ll be happy to know that all of our professionals have years of experience towing heavy duty vehicles.
- Heavy duty towing requires special skills: Because heavy duty towing in Greeley, CO is more difficult, and requires larger trucks, special certifications and skills are needed to properly tow large vehicles. Professionals who are able to tow heavy duty vehicles have to know the best way to properly secure the larger vehicles, and how to transport them safely without risking damaging both the tow truck and the vehicle being towed. Due to our experience, we’re your best bet for heavy duty towing.
- Heavy duty towing requires special insurance: Companies that wish to tow heavy duty vehicles must have specialized insurance to cover both the tow trucks and the trucks being towed. You can rest assured that you’re totally covered when you call us to tow your vehicle. We’re fully insured to tow any type of vehicle.
- Heavy duty vehicles go to different shops: Most auto repair shops don’t have the capability to repair heavy duty vehicles. A lot of shops are either too small, or the mechanics don’t have the knowhow to fix large vehicles. Luckily, we’re able to tow your heavy duty truck to any mechanic in the area.
Regardless of your situation, give us a call for heavy duty towing in Greeley, CO when you need it. Our professionals have years of experience towing vehicles of all shapes and sizes from all sorts of precarious areas. In addition, we’re available 24/7 to serve our customers!
Categorised in: Heavy Duty Towing
This post was written by Writer