Driving a car or motorcycle is a rather unpredictable daily activity, even if you’re taking the same routes to the same places on a regular basis. After all, you never know what you might see or experience out on the road. Hopefully your commute to and from work is fairly mundane, though. We hope that you make it to work on time and in one piece. However, there are instances where things go awry out on the road and you’ll need roadside assistance in Greeley, CO. Here are some of those cases:
- You’re involved in an accident: If your car is severely damaged to the point where you can’t drive it, you’ll obviously need to call for help from a towing company. But did you know that even the smallest collisions can cause major damage to your car? It’s true! Even though you might not see the issue, structural damage can cause major problems down the road. We recommend erring on the side of caution and contacting a towing company after any type of collision to tow your vehicle to the nearest repair shop for an inspection.
- Your engine overheats: An overheating engine is nothing to mess with. It’s not like in the movies, where a character just pours some water into the engine and fixes the issue. If smoke starts coming out from underneath your hood, you need to pull over and give us a call and request our towing service. We’ll haul you and your car to a repair shop to get the problem straightened out right away.
- Your transmission fails or is failing: Unless you’re planning on just going downhill, you won’t get too far if your car won’t go into gear. Thankfully your transmission will start making weird noises and may jerk around before it totally fails. Pull over and give us a call as soon as you notice any type of issue with your transmission.
- You’re out of gas: In the same vein as a failing transmission, a car without gas isn’t moving anywhere. We’ll be happy to come fill your tank up with gas if you ever run out while you’re on the road.
- You’re stuck in a ditch: Even though the calendar says “spring,” a few freak snowstorms aren’t all that uncommon at this time of the year. If you slide off the road and find yourself in a ditch during a storm, don’t try to get out by yourself—you could end up slipping deeper into the ditch! Call a tow truck instead and get back on the road safely and easily.
- You need a jumpstart: If you find yourself stuck somewhere needing a jumpstart but don’t have any jumper cables, give us a call! Our tow truck drivers would be happy to give you a jumpstart and get you back on your way.
Hopefully you never find yourself in any of the above situations, but if you do, you can count on Superior Towing for dependable and prompt roadside assistance in Greeley, CO. We’re available 24 hours a day to serve our customers in need.
Categorised in: Roadside Assistance
This post was written by Writer