As one of northern Colorado’s most popular towing companies, we’ve received calls from people in all sorts of different situations who need our services. Here are a few of the most common reasons our customers call us for car towing in Greeley, CO:
- Call us after an accident: We know there are a million thoughts that go through your head after you’ve been involved in a car accident. First and foremost, you’re concerned for your safety and the safety of your passengers, as well as the wellbeing of anyone else involved in the accident. If anyone happens to be injured in any way, you’re also worried about getting help for them as soon as possible. Once you’ve ascertained that everyone is okay, your next thoughts probably turn to your car. How bad is the damage? Can you still drive it? What’s the next step? Call us day or night and let us handle all of your car-related issues. We’ll take your car to the nearest garage to have it repaired, or even straight to the junkyard if the car is totaled.
- Call us after a slide-off: Winters in Colorado can get quite nasty. Weather conditions can change rapidly and can make the roads go from drivable to impassable in a matter of hours. If you get caught out in a storm and happen to slide off the road, we want you to call us as soon as you can. We’ll be able to tow your car anywhere you need to go so you won’t have to worry about being on the dangerous roads during a storm.
- Call us if you have car trouble: Accidents and slide-offs aren’t the only times when cars can run into trouble. Engine, transmission and tire problems can leave you in dire straits while you’re out on a drive. If you have a flat tire, our professionals can fix that for you! If the problem with your car is more serious, call us for a tow to the nearest garage to get the issue sorted out right away.
- Call us if you run out of gas: If you’ve ever been driving along and noticed your gas gauge slowly drop down all the way to “E,” you know the feeling of panic and frustration. Having to pull off to the side of the road and walk to the nearest gas station can take a long time and also be dangerous. Instead of making that trek, call us to give you and your car a tow to the nearest station to get filled up again.
- Call us if your car won’t start: Hopefully your car starts up the first time you turn the ignition, but if it doesn’t, call us to tow you to a garage, or even give you a jump start if it’s a problem with your battery.
Superior Towing is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you for any of the above reasons. Call us the next time you’re in a tight spot and need car towing in Greeley, CO.
Categorised in: Towing
This post was written by Writer