Finding yourself stranded and in need of a tow truck is rarely a pleasant experience. You likely have safety concerns, as well as financial and long-term transportation worries on your mind. For these reasons, you shouldn’t also have to worry about whom to call when you need a tow. Finding a trustworthy and reliable towing service in Greeley, CO can be difficult, though, and you need to know both what the red flags are and what to look for in a quality towing company.
To help clear things up, we have put together a list of the qualities we think every towing service ought to have. With that in mind, here are seven signs of an honest and high quality towing service in Greeley, CO:
- Locally owned: A local business is more likely to be connected to your community, and to know every road extremely well. Local businesses also tend to treat their customers better—and as a bonus, your money will go toward supporting the local economy.
- 24/7 service: Car problems and collisions rarely occur at convenient times. That is why you deserve a towing company that offers emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If they expect you to wait much longer than an hour, then it is time to call someone else.
- Wide service area: A towing company that only offers service within a small area is not very useful for anyone. A quality towing service ought to serve anywhere within 100 miles of its location, and be flexible for its customers.
- Roadside assistance: Towing is a crucial service, but it is not the only one that a towing company can offer. Roadside assistance services like fuel delivery, tire changes, battery replacements and lockout services all help make things easier for you and other customers.
- WreckMaster certification: You would never take your kid to a doctor that didn’t graduate from medical school, or hire a contractor who lacked a license to lead a construction project for your home. WreckMaster certification serves as solid proof that your towing company is fully trained and ready for anything that comes its way.
- TRPC membership: According to its website, Towing & Recovery Professionals of Colorado exists to help towers find information on the industry, handle state level legislation and meet with other towing companies to find out what is happening in their part of the state. If your towing service belongs to the TRPC, they have access to the best information and resources in the business.
- The gut test: At the end of the day, a business can offer all of the above, but still not feel right for you. If you ever find yourself in a confusing or intimidating situation with a towing company, remember that you have the right to cancel your request and find a better business.
Superior Towing is proud to offer all of the above qualities, and to provide friendly and respectful customer service. The next time you are in need of towing service in Greeley, CO, we hope you will give us a call.
Categorised in: Towing
This post was written by Writer